- Bigo Live Girl
Bigo Live Girl
- Mocking instagram app on visionOS
Mocking instagram app on visionOS
- Disable Scanning For Btrfs File Systems In Ubuntu
The btrfs-tools package adds an action to the initramfs to load the btrfs module.
- The Best React.js Admin Dashboard Templates
These templates are truly valuable and make it easier for developers to build the UI of an application’s backend.
- Make a Custom Input Component with Sanity
The Sanity Studio grants a developer the power to create pretty much any editing experience. The schema types which are built into Sanity (string, boolean, image etc) all come with their own input components and will help you build UIs for most use-cases.
- Free Tutorials to Learn Swift
Swift is a powerful and intuitive general-purpose programming language for the OS X, iOS, watchOS, and Linux operating systems. It’s developed by Apple Inc. Swift is intended to be more resilient to erroneous code (“safer”) than Objective-C, and more concise.
- Best programming language for beginners
Recently I get my idea changed. Once upon a time I used to think that everyone should start to learn programming with C.
- Install and Configure Nginx on Ubuntu
nginx (pronounced “engine x”) is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server. nginx is known for its stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption.
- How To Install Firefox 70 on Ubuntu
Firefox 70 was released recently by Mozilla with more performance improvements, better battery life and more focus on users’ privacy.