- A beautiful and simple bottom navigation bar with smooth animation
A beautiful, clean and simple bottom navigation bar with smooth animation on click.
- A chatting application developed using Flutter and firebase for 2 users
GChat is a chatting application developed using Flutter(Dart) and firebase for 2 users.
- A customizable shadow for any widget with flutter
A customizable shadow for any widget
- A Flutter Responsive Admin Panel or Dashboard
Now you can build your app dashboard using flutter.
- A 3D pushable button built in Flutter
A 3D pushable button built in Flutter. Ideal for important CTAs in the app.
- A beautiful portfolio design built using flutter
This is Nimbus (Portfolio & CV), a beautifully designed portfolio website built with flutter.
- A flutter app displaying the time across various cities in the world
A beginner friendly flutter app displaying the time across various cities in the world.
- A jiu-jitsu app made in flutter
A jiu-jitsu app made in flutter.
- A Parallax behavior for any Flutter Scrollable
This plugin enable a parallax effect in any Scrollable, simply wrap your Scrollable in a ParallaxArea and use a ParallaxWidget inside it.
- A plugin for flutter_map that enables the use of vector tiles with slippy maps and Flutter
A plugin for `flutter_map` that enables the use of vector tiles.
- A Simple Generative Art created using Flutter
Simple Generative Art created using Flutter.
- A simple weather forecast app uses Flutter and WeNowAPI
WeNow is a simple weather forecast app, which uses WeNowAPI to fetch 8 day / 1 hour forecasted data from the OpenWeather
- A Todo App Build with Appwrite and flutter
An example To-Do project for app-write.
- A tutorial for creating an Ubuntu Linux Flutter app
A tutorial for creating an Ubuntu Linux Flutter app, using the yaru theme.
- A vector tile renderer for use in creating map tile images or writing to a canvas with flutter
A vector tile renderer for use in creating map tile images or writing to a canvas. Written in Dart to enable use of vector tiles with Flutter.
- Disable Scanning For Btrfs File Systems In Ubuntu
The btrfs-tools package adds an action to the initramfs to load the btrfs module.
- The Best React.js Admin Dashboard Templates
These templates are truly valuable and make it easier for developers to build the UI of an application’s backend.
- Make a Custom Input Component with Sanity
The Sanity Studio grants a developer the power to create pretty much any editing experience. The schema types which are built into Sanity (string, boolean, image etc) all come with their own input components and will help you build UIs for most use-cases.
- Free Tutorials to Learn Swift
Swift is a powerful and intuitive general-purpose programming language for the OS X, iOS, watchOS, and Linux operating systems. It’s developed by Apple Inc. Swift is intended to be more resilient to erroneous code (“safer”) than Objective-C, and more concise.
- Best programming language for beginners
Recently I get my idea changed. Once upon a time I used to think that everyone should start to learn programming with C.
- Install and Configure Nginx on Ubuntu
nginx (pronounced “engine x”) is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server. nginx is known for its stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption.
- How To Install Firefox 70 on Ubuntu
Firefox 70 was released recently by Mozilla with more performance improvements, better battery life and more focus on users’ privacy.